Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
That emotional distress law sounds like it can be abused so easily. Now I'm tempted to look up irl cases of people doing underhanded things in order to curb it to their favor.
I feel kinda down knowing this arc is apparently going to last a while, I'm far more interested in the cute main couple's antics than the drama between these randos. I'd especially like to know the husband's past and what motivated his attempted suicide.

how sad your life must be to think that accepting a drink === cheating. Being around you must be suffocating.

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans
While I found pretty much all of your logic pretty disagreeable, I'd like to focus on just one point of it.
Why would having a drink with a stranger be in any way unfaithful? or make her a bad wife material? Sure, it is not exactly smart to do so, especially for a woman, but there's nothing morally questionable about it. She clearly didn't do it with any intent to cheat or escalate it. If it wasn't for the fiancee's plans, it would've (most likely) ended on having a drink or two, a chat, and going their separate ways. There's nothing to suggest that she was doing anything questionable. The only thing I could fault her there for was being naive. But I don't think her being naive means that, and I quote you, "The fiancé is not totally wrong".
Not to mention that the very reason she was somewhat willing to accept the drink was due to her fiancee's neglect and the need for emotional support. She was in distress because of the fiancee in the first place.
You could say that the fiancee's behavior was the source of that whole scene from start to finish. If he wasn't a piece of garbage, she probably wouldn't have been in that bar to begin with, hence there would be no opportunity for attempted rape.

Fed-Kun's army
@undulant Pushing back the marriage is not always something that means you are a piece of trash. There is no denial he is a bastard. We know why he did it, but if this was because he wasnt sure of her feelings, then things would totally make sense, but would be too controversial to showcase the fact she is such a easy women. "she was actually looking forward to their marriage " yh engaged women going at night clubs drinkings with stragers, nothing worng with that ? What could possible go wrong ?
"The lady accepted a drink after being pressured heavily by some dude" ?? heavily ? After she refused, he went to the 'emotional distress' plan, and the girl accepts it. " Oh no, a man in distress, got to look after him, he is as weak as I am now"
How dumb can she be ?
Even with all that, again,the fiancé is way worse. But hey, at least he did marry cheating material. She is so easily convinced, every man on the night club could go with her if they show emotional distress.

@Askorti Could say similar text as the above, so basically a engaged woman can go into night clubs dirnking with strangers, without the fiancé knowing ?
Yh, its not like IRL bad stuff happens to girls in night clubs. Im pretty sure we are not from the same culture, so I will try not to judge, but bar (but most of the time night club) plan is get sex easy plan , that the purpose of those places. IF you (boy or girl) start having drinks with someone and get close, something is bound to happen, not 100% but high chance.
"it would've (most likely) ended on having a drink or two, a chat, and going their separate ways." Whats this ? MyLittlePoney ? Yh and then they become best friends and its so cute right ?
But its all fiancé fault !! (?) "fiancee's neglect and the need for emotional support."
So, having a dispute with your partner justify her actions ? She imediatly accepted that guy when he said "Im in some pretty low spirits myself" (note: that myslef could hint that he knew she wasnt all good herself, so he tried to sympathise with her by making them having a common problem - or emotional problem).
Rape attemps dont happens only in bar or night clubs, she could get assaulted anywhere outside, so thats not the point. If anything, the fact that she accepted the drink only make things easier for the plan to work, since she is so cough cough ...dumb

Sadly this arc with stupid side characters will be long, Im just here for the main pair fluffy moments.
this arc summary is just - begone thot (fiancée) and stupid fiancé

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans If all your arguments was to say the girl was dumb, you have no arguments and just victim blaming. Keep saying the girl will cheat is classic incel tactics.

You also made a lot of baseless assumptions on the state of their relationship from what was basically less than 20 pages.

Fed-Kun's army
apparently admin people get offended by someone poiting out their opinion ? or someone went crying to them
shutting people's comments is the way to solve a argumentation ?
also trying to attack the person instead of their argumentation is an interesting reaction...

@WhiteEkans

It’s disappointing. I pulled specific pages bc it looks like actual facts might sway you. I guess you can’t let reality get in the way of personal bias. This is already pointless, but in for a penny in for a pound.

The reason why, factually, the fiancée was looking forward to the marriage was because she says “all this time, why was I... looking forward to getting married to a guy like this?” (57-1).

Your assertion that an engaged women going to a bar = cheating material is confusing. Can a lady who has a bf go alone to a bar? Can a wife go alone? Or is it just engaged women that can’t? Can a married man go to a bar alone? I don’t understand your “ideal situation.”

Edit: I never said pushing back marriage made him a piece of trash, re-read post if you don’t believe me.

Also you kept trying to invent sympathy for the guy (you projecting that he’s worried the fiancée might cheat), but you’ve yet to acknowledge that fact that they guy is doing this, partially at least, bc he wants to take her money (“this time, I’ll take your money and say goodbye,” 57-4). What’s your excuse here? A little sis with hospital bills that only you know about?

Double-page supporter
Hey hold on this isn’t in the script. Hey! Author get back here we’re going back to the main and more happy couple!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna say something that will make people hate me, but might as well, since I may be about to drop this anyway (wasn't this about fluffy couple shenanigans?).

Husband's an asshole AND a criminal, but he's right. She's stupid. Mind you, this coming from someone who was bullied ALL through school, so I know what being a victim is like, and I'll always defend that a victim is always a victim.
But this world is fucked up and you need awareness.
When I cross a one-way street, in a pedestrian crossing with a green light, I STILL look BOTH ways. Why? Because I know there are asshats behind the wheel. And if a ton of speeding metal runs me over, I'll be the one suffering regardless of who's "at fault". So, by extension.
Rules when going out, in general, but as a girl especially.
1) Do NOT drink yourself unconscious. SERIOUSLY what the fuck is wrong with people? Why would you do that? It prevents you from asking for help if you're in danger.
2) Do NOT accept drinks from strangers. Didn't your parents tell you not to take candy from strangers? How is this different? In restaurants the waiter opens the bottle next to you ffs.
3) Do NOT lose sight of your glass, EVER.

Now, I don't want to be callous. Anyone who says something like "she deserved to be raped, see how she dresses?" deserves a healthy dose of pain. But anyone who doesn't do even a little bit to protect themselves from the bad of this world kinda sorta got what's coming...

Users who are viewing this thread