Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 91

All good in that regard, But...

Who cares?, Like, Show me more of the hubby and the fox, i don't care about this gal...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'm glad she wasn't specifically looking for an assassin, that makes me feel a bit better. Looks like the fiance is getting some well deserved punishment

Dex-chan lover
Finally, what a pointless arc, except showing that hubby is a badass this was completly uninteresting

Dex-chan lover
I do still enjoy the non-fluff, but I love to hear that the rest of the series will be back to the good fluff.

Oh, so now author push all the blame on her, but fox get a free pass, what a BS your pulling here author.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind this arc, but of course I'm eager to see more fluff. I have more artistic vision than some other readers, so I understand the fluff will be all the better when the dude got a bit of violent character development here.

Dex-chan lover
Hah, time to rebuild my counter measures here against DIABETUS again. Also, this is fine. Some character development is needed so fluff can continue to flow.

I don't get why so many people complained about this arc, the tags do have action in them, and they did when I picked this series up, so it should be expected that there would be a couple arcs like this. And I actually quite liked this arc, it gave us world building and character development while having some cool fight scenes to top it all off.

@spiryts free pass from what exactly?

She was a vigilante before but got sealed because of it.

She messed up the armed criminals breaking into her house with reasonable cause for self protection.

Mind reading is not a crime, however weird they never deemed it one in this world, I guess the ability is rare enough it never got brought up.

Contributor
That's how you know this is a work of fiction, since the police not only arrested the fiance (and eventually his accomplice),
but they also didn't completely victim blame the woman for the owl's excessive actions.

Dex-chan lover
you know what... the arc was soooo dumb, like fox wife was already helping her and even told her she was targeted by the fiancee, shouldn't she have helped all the way? like what choices did the woman had? ('cause for sure if not for the fox again the police wouldn't even have got some clear evidence).

then we have the fight, where the husband was yeah let go of that victim that was clearly explained that he was guilty of someone clearly so scared that had to go to them.
then we have the we shouldn't resort to violence... ahh but you would attack my super strongest wife, I will kill you.

First, wife is.... hundred times stronger than him and clearly stronger than the owl, why just not call her and at least tag team the guy, why was needed the solo fight?? shouldn't at least make the wife not be healthy to at least make sense that she couldn't fight, like being sick or pregnant even, not just watching a movie relaxed at home... and how the arc ended baddass hubby for an uneeded fight and wife saving all of them by the end.

and what the wife asked them to scare the guy but still was driven to a corner by the closest person for her, but still was shown like she was to blame, sure let's have a drink when all of these passes... give her your friggin number ffs!!

art is great btw, and the early chapters where nice too, and the slow world building that was done, but here... uggg (good action but without much sense)
sorry for the rant, but the series was

great and also enjoy the fluff like most of the readers here (still wondering when is the gold fox gonna appear)

Dex-chan lover
We're approaching the end of RAW, wow.

I actually didn't know we were behind, I figured this was just a batch-release kind of series.

Users who are viewing this thread