Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
YES, finally fluffy main couple is back, I missed this

Double-page supporter
@justforthelulz first time! usually it either gray or red sometimesrarely blue

unknown.png

NUT

Dex-chan lover
Real "Shark Teeth" != Anime/Manga Shark Teeth. Don't give me that 3D world logic in my 2D escapism.

Dex-chan lover
Now, i wonder what is the 4th door in his intracerebral world...

Not that he's a type to cheat, but i believe 「ケモミミ」 is translated as "animal ears", not specifically "fox ears".

Dex-chan lover
I like the implication that there is a city of him in his mind. Even the children have his face.

But that begs the question, how is babby formed?

Dex-chan lover
My heart! It needed this fluff so badly! Also for him to pick up glasses shows he has excellent taste.

the funniest thing in this entire chapter is how his mind has a population entirely of him complete with kids that have his face

Cornmuffins must be somewhere else in CA. Orange County was yellow for the first time today yeah, but a lot of CA is burning, yo. That or they legit do the credits page just before upload.

Personally I worked overnight, 11am to 11pm and no windows in out section, walked outside expecting noon-sunlight to murder-death-stab my retina only to instead have possibly witness'd god had an accident and needed to use the very fabric of reality to sop up the piss.

Hopefully it don't leave a stain, so far tho not keeping my hopes up for that.

Morning was yellow with a very weird sun on the 1st of January this year. I am in New Zealand and that was smoke from the bush fires in Australia carried by the wind over the Tasman sea (about 2000km across and it also had to cross a chain of mountains before getting to my location).

Users who are viewing this thread