Kitsune Spirit

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me this story hasn't been put on ice or ended abruptly like a lot of other stories.

"BTW the protest are lit" bruh which country??? at the moment half of the fucking world is going wild with massive protests.

EDIT
@doppler
my bad, I always skil some important details or probably was doing other shit at the same time, but thx for clarifying

Dex-chan lover
Perspective about Lebanon right now.

https://news.yahoo.com/fresh-lebanon-protests-expected-party-quits-government-094518895.html

Person who writes the ending credits and translates these chapts, thank you I appreciate your hard work. Also your credits always make me laugh, stay safe

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted you guys to known that I'm still up for more chapters, but without a translator I can't do anything. Send me a pm if you're willing to provide translations with me handling the rest.

Dex-chan lover
If I could rate the manga 20 out of 10 I would. The Kitsune story is refreshing. I hope for more translations soon. I really hoped this would be picked up for Anime. But since Kyoto the industry is super tight and "sure demanded hits" is all I see for the near future. Covid-19 is not helping out what-so-ever the situation.

PS. I think I got to re-read this for a third time.

i like this one.

the dynamic of the married couple is fun.

also the unknown history of both sides leave it open to many possibilities. we know a little of the kitsune wife or at least general idea why was trapped. but we have no information on the husband before he meet her on way to kill self...the possibilities ....

Users who are viewing this thread