Kiwotsuke na yo, Onee-san. - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

I have the feeling that this was axed by the author instead of the publisher. You know, a webcomic turned into a series. Then the author had a new idea and made another series and now they can't do both and have to give up one.

Webcomics are short, simple and straight to the point, but series have to be built up. So yeah, a situation that can be done in 4-8 pages on twitter now stretches into chapters of 30~90 pages.

A lot of webcomics I follow have been serialized. Most of them lost their charm, one even ended the series and continued the webcomic

I guess the last chapter lowered expectations enough that I'm really happy with this.

Really though they were going to go with the adult childhood friend. Which would have been fine with more buildup but they literally didn't exist before that one chapter.
They did exist, they are the homeroom teacher of Mai-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Like many before me.. I love yuri but this one left me more confused than anything else.

However it is, Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Look on the bright side and think about their future wedding. Perhaps Mai's mom can be the flower girl! ;)

Group Leader
I'm so dumb and in half hate with lolis that i thought at the end she would say that she was just a grown adult infiltered in middle school...
It ended really in a weird way anyway..

Dex-chan lover
We have now entered the Usagi Drops Pants Leg Of The Diverging Storylines

no-god-please.gif

I liked it, but I agree with those that say it feels rushed and could have been much better, too many obstacles left in their relationship and too many half finished plot threads that built up to nothing. Really liked the 2 leads though, and they did a good job on selling me the relationship between the 2, no fear of the adult falling out of love when the other gets too old since she likes her specifically for being a mature onee-san type, and the younger one doesn't feel like she's being taken advantage of since she comes across as more mature and self assured than the adult. As for their future, Mai is definitely gonna seduce Tae long before she turns 20. Wish we got a kiss though.

Last edited:
I was satisfied with the ending.
At least the two of them didn't compromise when faced with the reality of a more "suitable" romantic candidate and chose each other, and that's enough.
And no one needs to go to jail in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Really liked the story but this ending made it go from a possible 8 to a 6- and probably wont bother reading it again.
Curse all the implied endings.

Users who are viewing this thread