Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 15 Ch. 152 - Overflowing Feelings

Lol, she's so stoic, that the writer has to make her care for Kenta unconsciously instead of thinking abt him normally like Sumire did.

Dex-chan lover
The cover page is dramatic.

Suu-chan being the most adorable dork i have seen in my life... A D O R K A B L E.

I dont like to eat the bread crust, i never really thought of eating it in any way.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that out of context it looks like Kiyo is desperately trying to get back into the plot, but the melodrama between Suu and Kenta is constantly weaving her out.

@alacaelum It literally made me think of movie clichés like "don't leave me" lol.

Dex-chan lover
Kiyo operates entirely subconsciously, leaving her mind free to wander the clouds.

Dex-chan lover
@Esasaeriri When I was a kid, I watched a horror movie where a girl from a boarding school turned into a ghost bacause she was forgotten by her friends. Now I feel uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I so love Suu! Especially her perspective in challenges and how she responds to them. Absolutely better than most highschool romcoms. Gotta love this trio

@savajebj I'm not sure if this manga is for you if you don't care about the crust. After all this manga is like 70% food 20% maiko stuff and 10% love triangle

Users who are viewing this thread