Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 15 Ch. 153 - What to Eat?

Dex-chan lover
@nutman451 Rather, he creates the illusion of Kiyo's interest in him, in order to eventually leave him with Suu. I've seen yuri manga with similar dynamics, where the guy ended up being the third wheel and the girls suddenly forgot about him and had random sex, but this manga is unlikely to have the same ending lol.

I'm feeling it. Again, I remember one yuri hentai, which started out as a very tender love story of hot oneechan and the handome female waiter, but ended up with weird sex with the last one depicting a baby in diapers. So a sudden weird end is my weak point.

Double-page supporter
If Kenta moved to their city that mean he has a reason, i just hope that the reason doesn't takes long

At one point I thought this was another chapter getting posted once again.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan This isn't a Yuri and the magazine this manga is currently publishing on doesn't publish Yuri so Kenta will end up with either Kiyo or Sumire or each of them found their own way.

Can anyone with a better understanding of Japanese culture explain to me why she went to a public bath house when there's already a bath and shower at home?

Or is she just going there for fun?

> is cold
> still in shorts and no socks
can someone please buy kiyo some winter clothes

Gosh the author sure so stingy, while the maiko can have some clothes Kiyo only has ONE set clothes, this is not Doraemon tho that everyone has same outfit until there's story that need 'clothes'as topic

@delishnoodles probably because she already cleaned it but there's also reason she wanted to go to bathhouse because there's lot of bath and scrub service (Idk about woman tho if they have that service)

The KiyoXKenta Ship showing mild signs of life...I'm curious how this is gonna develop, but honestly the fact that Kiyo kept havin those record skips with regards to Kenta kinda makes me think she's an out of sight out of mind kinda gal.

Dex-chan lover
people who said that Kiyo is emotionless and doesn't care need to read this chapter

she just cares in her own way ok

Thanks for the chapter as always.

@winterflower18

She wears a t-shirt and shorts on hot sunny days
She is also seen with a hoodie jacket sometimes or that Fluffy sweater
She might have a thicker jacket that time she went to aomori and the mountains
She has pajamas as well but eh

For accessories she has an apron too
Sometimes that huge backpack
I forgot about her ribbon

Ahh I miss this, just going with Kiyo on her day. And that Kenta thought is interesting👀

@delishnoodles

I was curious about this too. There aren't that many public bathhouses anymore for exactly that reason. Considering her occupation & location, Kiyo just seems to have old-fashioned tastes. From Wiki:

Some Japanese find social importance in going to public baths, out of the theory that physical proximity/intimacy brings emotional intimacy, which is termed skinship in pseudo-English Japanese. Others go to a sentō because they live in a small housing facility without a private bath or to enjoy bathing in a spacious room and to relax in saunas or jet baths that often accompany new or renovated sentōs.

Users who are viewing this thread