Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 15 Ch. 157 - A Day in the Life of Kenta

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Are you saying that even Kenta is more emotional and mobile in his daily life than Kiyo? Although it looks more like the author has completely forgotten about her because of their melodrama.

aww Kenta eating that bowl of rice at the end with stars in his eyes.. that's the most expressive we've ever seen him I think :D

The Senpai Apprentice is observing Kenta's hair so much lmao 😂

Dex-chan lover
So, he works from 7 am to 11 pm, lets says with one days off per week because i don t want to sound too négative.
That kind or story does not sound comfy and cute at all.

Dex-chan lover
wow kenta's schedule is not v feasible
thats too much time to work

Fed-Kun's army
wow Kenta actually shows more emotions than Kiyo...
Not easy to be Apprentice.

Dex-chan lover
Runs dry on Kiyo story, write about Sui. Runs dry on Sui, write about Kenta. lol.

Can't wait for the maiko mansion's mom arc.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice Jokes aside, but I would not mind it. It might look like a Japanese Yasunori Kawabata-style erotic melodrama

7am to 11pm... 16 work hours.
Many years ago there was a documentary about japan's work culture.
It is scary.

Dex-chan lover
I have tried tamago kake gohan. The yellow part is fine, but raw white egg is... uugh...

@malu

I mean, japanese have the worst ratio time of work / productivity along with Koreans, don't expect them to have healthy worktime

I saw a lot of ads for a tkg special on gudetama tap... I'm actually really tempted to try raw egg on rice but it's too risky here

Users who are viewing this thread