Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 16 Ch. 166 - Three in a Row

Dex-chan lover
Kiyo is either an extremely innocent and pure person, or she is now just very subtly trying to hint to them that she is not against a triple relationship. Or third, I'm too old for such a pure manga.

Dex-chan lover
In first page Kiyo looks like a granny so much that made me laugh.

And yeah, at this point the only happy end is them 3 ending in a 3 way relationship with Kiyo at the center.

Kiyo's smiles are always a blessing

My heart can't handle this much sweetness aaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Kiyo looks like a grandma whose grandkids finally decided to spend time with her.

Also, fuck romance. At this point I don't care who ends up with whom. I live for their relationship; respecting and taking care of one another. I'm already happy with this

So Kiyo has a very strong friendship bordering on sibling love with Suu, and Suu has a crush on Kenta. Does kenta have a thing for Kiyo? I mean all three are very close but I'm wondering if the author is building some sort of love triangle?

@ArcadeToken

Kenta has been having a crush on kiyo this entire time. It was revealed very early on (chapter where a random classmate confessed to kenta and he’s having flashbacks of kiyo) and even Suu knows that he likes Kiyo lol

Users who are viewing this thread