Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 25 Ch. 267 - Take Two

Dex-chan lover
Well... when you are surrounded by your soulmates, you are just at easy.

I just realized... it is a good thing Kenta is learning to cook, now he can learn to make bread, knead that dough, and put the buns in the oven............ yes, it is exactly what you think it is 😉 😉

Dex-chan lover
That’s a lot of people and he is cooking steak for that many people? Whoa he can really already work at restaurants

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He got the family approval, now onto the last bozz...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Look, big sis, don't mess with someone's food as revenge, that's just the worst.

Group Leader
First he cooks for his teammate, then for his family, then his closest friends? Dear god this is a tournament arc.

Dex-chan lover
When he starts cooking in Granny's kitchen with Kiyo watching the boss music will start. I can't wait. I am sure after she tries it she will drag the recipe out of him and make a counter offer. AHH! I can see them opening a restaurant or cafe in the future. A couple nights a week she will go to Momohana's apt to cook for her. AHHH!!!! I can see her doing it and then taking off her coat and she it totally pregnant. I gota go calm down. I have been married almost 28 years so I have a good imagination about married life backed up by years of being a husband and parent to two kids.

Users who are viewing this thread