Kneel Before Me - Ch. 7

Thank you for the mass release,
this is the latest chapter that’s been released

jyc

gonna continue reading this just so i can feel that eventual satisfaction when fl brings down that manipulative girl 😌

thank you for the updates!

Thank you for the mass release!

I'm interested to see if Kyrie drops the politeness and just goes apeshit, so if people begin to antagonize her not only will she throw all her fucks away and just snap at them, Nathaniel is also there to play support and menace everyone into submission.

Why do I feel like something is weird...

The awakening of an evil from legend is handled without any importance.

The queen/king knows the prince fell for an incapable two-faced b**ch. They didn’t denounce the prince AND approved of the marriage.

The stupid maid warns the mistress and neither of the two follow the warnings.

Weird.

i think casner meant to ask fort ducaine how the buchanan (fl) is doing, but the translation came out as her greeting fort ducaine by name then immediately addressing her as miss buchanan after...?? the proofreading feels a little off here ><

I'm sorry how stupid is that queen?

You raised your crown prince to be dumber than a pancake and let some stupid no good ladder climbing whore be the queen? its like she wants the country to fall to ruin after she dies

She really thinks in incompetent sweet tongued country bumpkin can help run a country along with an idiot who cant even thing straight and does everything for love, hes wrapped around he finger yet hes the crown prince????????? cmon

okay the queen give confirmation that crown prince and blondy can marry. but that's still no confirmation if they can become king and queen. since current queen is still head of family, she can re-enacted who become successor and become king.

and also "the end" have ties with queen family maybe there is some hidden rule if noble come to that village can change the structure of kingdom because the noble waking-up some beast/wizard.

since queen give pin-point in chapter 6 that can make blizzard is just the queen, so maybe since "the end" awake, she have no control of the blizzard. and maybe since the title is obey me the FMC will get the power/control of "the end" and ruller of kingdom change.

@Dwilily that makes sense
Thanks for the enlightenment 😁

On a side note, that homewrecker just reminds me of trashta (Rashta) from remarried empress 😑

It's obvious the Queen wanted the marriage cause the FL have magic, otherwise she wouldn't be able to lift the ban. I have the feeling the prince will not be heir for too long and the gold digger will kick his ass to the curb as soon as it happens.

I'm curious about what Nathaniel is.

Group Leader
I think there’s some pronoun mix-ups and some other things that are causing confusion...in one chapter it said that the king had to get the approval of His Majesty...so is there no emperor/king? Did they mean Her Majesty?

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast
I agree.

Assuming the Emperor is smart, Marriage approval was given but it was not mentioned if it was for the crown or for them to get lost after.

Users who are viewing this thread