Knight Run - Vol. 4 Ch. 204 - Knight Fall - Part 8 | Sister

Went back and it looks like May was wounded in ch. 42

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Oh right, should've probably also mentioned that "The legendary battlefield where heroes slept" is referring to how Velchees / Belchis was where they housed the frozen Cold Heroes. I'll prob put that in the notes next chapter.

(Source: Pray 43, thanks to @Bad_Vader for reminding me)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
FFS, I didn't ask to be torn apart by feels. D:

Don't know why people complain about Knight Run losing quallity after Pray's war, I'm still addicted to it as I was before.

P.S. thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
She had a daughter? Was this said at any moment? Man, this series is to content-heavy, there is too much i don't remember, but my heart simply can't take a reread of this tragedy, i am still recovering from Sion.

Garou is much nicer than i thought... but i won't take back the asshole from him, he still sounds like one sometimes, anyway all he said was some good advice, can understand why his help was essential to the adaptation of the Pray style.

Man, i just want to hug these guys, can't they just have happiness. Really hoping May can be cured, and i was wrong completely forgot she was in a coma and not dead... well at least completely dead.

Thanks for translating, as always i can't say enough of how your work is appreciated.

Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, had to get myself ready for the feels train. Again.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love Knight Run, every time I read a new chapter I hope for some happiness, but receive tragedy. But I still keep loving it. Anne's such and amazing character to root for. A crazy combo of powerful and weak that somehow works out. Also love how the story is laying down plot for the future and revealing more of the past at the same time. I don't always understand, but its still so fun to read. Thanks so much for the chapter!

Thank you! Great chapter with so much content. Can't believe the author just threw in the fact that anne has a daughter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This is one of a few manga/hwa that strikes my feelings, and this chapter did it again.

Now I really want to know if there is any bad mother in knight run. Every mother I can remember is deeply devoted.

Users who are viewing this thread