Knight Run - Vol. 4 Ch. 210 - Knight Fall - Part 14 | End to the Age of Honor

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

This, Leah holded the oath, the fisrt blood is not on her hands.

Once again a masterpiece.
Gotta love how they manage to make Dry the classic evil organization leader and yet still mantain his charisma.
The politics here are on another level entirely.

This said, thanks are endless for the brave souls that provided us the translation.
If we ever can support you in any way (minus translating from korean) please let us know

thanks for translating my favorite webcomic dude, this chapter really feels like knight run

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake... do these idiots don't know how to talk? All the fucking space with uncountable planets can't they at least focus first on the menace that IS trying to wipe them out then after some years of calm and peace they just punch one another to resolve their peeves, HELL they could even do some contrived tournament for all i care, just... stop killing each other, please.

Man, I always forget about Jill, funny enough even if she was the bottom of the barrel in strength she was still pretty impressive, she had a electric ability wasn't it? When i do remember her is was because of her hair, purple hair is common in manga/manhwa but for some reason, it was what i remember about her most.

Users who are viewing this thread