Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 135 - Kobayashi and Loki

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the art change?

Maybe Cool-sensei changed something, idk what.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Pulling a bit of a bleach reference there

s6J74i2.png

VIP
Remember, this is "A" god, not "The" god, so it can be one from any pantheon or a new one created by the author.
we already have another god character anyway. lucoa was a god before demoted for making mistake. even if she was ex god, we also see her sister which currently still a god.

Dex-chan lover
Curious choice to drop a new character's name in the chapter title but then never have them actually say it in the text.

Dex-chan lover
The thing I hope happens is the holy sword was born from 3 things the residual power of the God, the mana rich energies of Tohru's blood and the will of Kobayashi. I hope shin gets a happy family life and I would even enjoy the God teaching shin about their latent powers so they can control them and not hurt those close to them (with mom/moms supervision of course)

Dex-chan lover
The story of how Sleipnir was born...
(quick Wikipedia)
Whew, I guess Loki is crazier than I thought if he (or she in that case) turned into a mare and did... stuff just to delay a builder.

Double-page supporter
Oh? Pulling a bit of a bleach reference there[...]
Lmao, makes me regret dropping Bleach such a long time ago. Was it anime-only filler (Bleach had amazing anime fillers compared to most series) or actual canon?
(quick Wikipedia)
Whew, I guess Loki is crazier than I thought if he (or she in that case) turned into a mare and did... stuff just to delay a builder.
It wasn't seen as that crazy in the before-fore times. As in the magic power was crazy, not the whole "seducing animals" stuff.
Wikipedia
Explicit legal prohibition of human sexual contact with animals is a legacy of the Abrahamic religions

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, makes me regret dropping Bleach such a long time ago. Was it anime-only filler (Bleach had amazing anime fillers compared to most series) or actual canon?
This one is those end credits bit they did back then. But it was happening between a canon arc if you are still wondering. It's somewhere before Ichigo's final fight against Aizen.

Dex-chan lover
Schrodinger's schlong

Seriously guys how come I was the only one who made that joke in the chat, try to keep up goddammit.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the art change?

Maybe Cool-sensei changed something, idk what.
I feel that mostly with Kobayashi, she looks different without her glasses and her hair not tied into a ponytail... I wonder if CoolKyou has seen the joke about Kobayashi looking like Makima.

Dex-chan lover
cant believe i binged and caught up and now im stuck on the monthly wait cycle

well at least i can read the spinoffs now

Users who are viewing this thread