Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - Tooru, Taketo, and Shouta

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice to get some yuri in this yuri manga one of these days

Dex-chan lover
@BugDemon
Tooru is pretty gay but you'd think that after 100 chapters there would be some kind of reciprocated feelings but the best we've got was Kobayashi saying she "likes" Tooru in chapter 97 but she still says she isn't sure what that means. It feels like there's been more progress in the relationship between Ilulu and Take in half that time since they're at least mutually attracted to each other

@lluNhpelA
With Tooru and Kobayashi it's all in the details. Their relationship has actually changed significantly across the manga, even if only in very small increments. Certainly, Kobayashi isn't 100% sure of what her feelings really mean yet, but by virtue of having the advantage as the reader, we can clue it together far easier than she can. There is also the fact that Kobayashi has in fact been looking at the girls more sexually lately, which is also a step forward (even if the emotional attachment is more important).

There are also Kana and Saikawa who are always ultra hyper gay. Saikawa beat the sound barrier and a dragon's speed with the power of gay lol
Finally we got this entire Elma thing right now, which at least to a lot of us seems to imply one-sided feelings from Elma to Tooru. We'll see what's actually going on there soon... I hope. I may not be a fan of love triangles and I doubt it will actually become one (Elma seems to have accepted how things are), but the development in itself is pretty interesting.

KoPW61q_d.webp

Don't mind if I do

Poor Kobayashi haha. I’m sure if she only ate some of a certain dragons tail she might get blessed lol. Man she has a death stare that would fit in a horror manga.

Dex-chan lover
@andibad lol who ever said Kobayashi was ever straight? It's clear she was pissed that she had no boobs not that she's straight

Users who are viewing this thread