Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

any one else get tired of the chapters that dont focus on kobayashi and her family we only get 1 chapter a month

Fed-Kun's army
Finally caught up with the Kobayashi-san -manga. I really like how varied the chapters of this manga are.

Supporter
I really wasn't sure this was worth reading when I started - the whole premise just seemed like it was going to be dumb. But it's actually really amazingly good, with excellent and very enjoyable character development, believable relationships, and an excellent mix of hijinks and serious emotional content (yes, serious emotional content in a story called "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid")

I just wish it updated more than once a month!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what happen to TSHH? Guy has been offline since 2 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... it barely qualifies as yuri.
It barely even qualifies as shoujo-ai.

Kobayashi's ambiguous. She basically acts like a straight girl. Tooru, Kanna and Elma are all straight up gay tho.

The only time the manga has any romantic or sexual tension is when they genderbend Kobayashi into a guy.

Dex-chan lover
This is yuri in the sense that people want it to be yuri and it has some yuribait fanservice moments. It's not actually yuri at all, but it's somehow close enough that this has kept the tag despite that.

Users who are viewing this thread