Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka?

Very enjoyable read I thought, I like the plot and the various character designs, I'm curious about how he's going to survive in this world, they touched on the fact humans appear to be rare. Also curious how these different fantasy creatures interact in a Japanese modern society like world, there's lots of aspects to such a society to explore. Like do different creatures prefer different jobs, have different tastes, habits, preferences, is there magic? How would it feature, are there monsters? Or are they going to be treated just like regular animals? I want to learn more about this foreign land, so I will continue reading.

can someone tell me if the MC will be like this for the rest of the story ? i can't go over the fact that everythings scream modern society BUT THIS FUCKER IS STUCK ON HIS FANTASY BULLSHIT!!
he's the main factor that make me have trouble to follow the intertesting story with a fucktard who can't look around him since chapter one he could have guessed it's another world simmilar to the previous one with some details like fantasy beings ..
don't get me wrong i don't hate the story nor the mc wanting an actual fantasy world but after 3 chapter move on the joke don't last and if the main character become a annoying it's gonna be hard to follow the story beside it's time we have some more info about "human being rare" and some history about the world ..
come on i can try one or two more chapter hoping for the best è_é

@Haggard Things are gonna change soon

Open on own discretion, spoiler warning
EP5-qwjU4AAxeeH

Dex-chan lover
other than the MC obsessing in mainstream fantasy trope, I like the vibe of this manga. It's similar to my favorite mangas. I hope this keep going with gag style not randomly bring some dramatic story out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Haggard
Don't waste your time with this crappy manga. Just drop it like a hot potatoe. MC is a wimp and I don't think it will change.

Supporter
Eh I saw some comments saying the MC is really bad and whiny but I thought he was ok. Sure he is obsessed with the tropes but he sobers up rather quick, and not being in denial and continues to attack others or something. Also there are only 4 chapters at the moments and they are funny so far, I would say wait until about chapter 20 or so (unless he does something super dumb that you can't accept) before you make a concrete judgement about his character.

Aggregator gang
An elf fondling a human's ears... Hahaha! That's Great!

Group Leader
so dryads are gangsters/mobsters now?
i guess that makes sense?

i can feel the anime energy this manga is producing and its telling me its probably end of 2021 or early 2022

@fenrich : can't tell if you're giving me some hope or i'm just overthinking but anyway i'll try a little more and see =_=

@monkey123 : well i guess but i can't help but hope it will change soon .. i'll give 1 or 2 more chapter and see

Dex-chan lover
came for the hot vampire, stay bcs of even hotter elf and world building

Users who are viewing this thread