Koi ni Dokubari

Dex-chan lover
Out of all those pages there certanly could've been written a better description...or an actualy one.

Aggregator gang
Summery on the fly: "Kurata just found out her long time crush got a girlfriend. Disheartened, she goes on a group date hoping to overcome her heart break. There she meets Ryu, a little harsh and a little rude, but a good guy who listens to her problems. However, he's not who he appears to be, and soon she discovers his secret in the most startling way possible..."

Group Leader
I invite you to read the manga in Japanese or buy the physical version if you have the opportunity to come out. :)

Group Leader
If you like arrogant pushy MCs and cry-baby easily manipulated FMCs, you might like this, but I couldn't even make it through the 1st chapter. I didn't like either of them.

Oh god, I'm glad I read the comments. I hate those shoujo stereotypes.

Group Leader
@geek1000567
Any idea if this was previously translated by anyone else? I feel like I've read this one before.
It's going using such a well-worn formula of arrogant male lead and meek, easily manipulated female lead that it's not surprising that you feel like you've read it before. Sometimes they get so cookie-cutter similar that it's hard to tell them apart.

Well I suppose your not wrong. I've read many shoujo. But I get a distinct feeling of deja Vu like I've read about this exact setting. Like oh I knew this would happen because I've read it before

Contributor
This is actually really good. I really like it. Lemonade scans always picks the best projects. ^^

The art is nice. I really don't like what her friend had done. It's selfish, to me. She doesn't even try to talk to fmc. So much for being her best friend 😒

I disagree with @FredFriendly

I've read (and dropped lots) of shoujo manga and well...
There are much MUCH more arrogant male MCs for shoujo to the point where they're downright abusive. This guy is manipulative sure and it may not be entirely malicious but it's pretty clear he has an ulterior motive. As for the girl, I wouldn't say she's meek or whatnot. It's more of she's not the likable "not a good girl" type. The fact that she goes, "but I liked him first!" is so petty LOL. It's legit her fault she didn't try confessing to her crush more clearly - she had more than one chance too. All of this that I gather or whatever is only from the first chapter lol.

I wouldn't say it's cookie cutter, but this one fails at making any of the leads likable or endearing. Aaand this is a pass for me.

Thanks for the update I really appreciate it, I hope to see more updates soon. So thank you for your hard work.

ummmm is it over? end already?

edit :
IT'S OVERRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG I'M SHOCKED! I just came back here after checking the original website hmmmmmm yeah. glad you're good together. And the morale value i get is that, being a girl, we need to be more affirmed and more badass.

I did read it to the end, but man do I dislike this manga....
The guy is manipulative, gets involved with her and even kisses her, just to then leave her and say he doesn't want a relationship. You pretty much got yourself involved with her, made her rely on you and even gave her the feeling that there could form a relationship, just so you can leave her then? At least they got together, but it doesn't seem that he planned on getting together after telling her that he doesn't want a relationship, which makes it really shitty as he gave her so much hope and even kisses her. He pretty much played with her feelings.
And then his great idea of forcing himself on her? That's a no thank you.
And the girl is so meek too.
God, there is so much that makes me dislike this.

Users who are viewing this thread