Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 2 - Our Feelings

Dex-chan lover
The art style and tags on most sites are really misleading for this series. You expect kinda fluffy romance, you get manipulation and angst.

I wonder if it will go more into "Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii" or "Jyoshikou Dakara Safe" direction.

Dex-chan lover
I know she'll probably be redeemed later on, but she doesn't seem like a good person

Dex-chan lover
i expected this to go poly/cheating route, instead it seems set on crazy route. Noice.

Dex-chan lover
is this some kind of another, same as that GL "We started going out, what now?"(Cant remember the name, all i can remember is that they play in a band and in college).

Dex-chan lover
I know she'll probably be redeemed later on, but she doesn't seem like a good person
I don't think it's about redemption. She seems like a sadist and gets off on it.

I know some people aren't into those types of toxic relationships in fiction, but since Rei knows that she's doing it on purpose I don't mind.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, she's bad news. "I love you so much I just wanna torture you." - basically Ami
hey now, if you're referring to Amy in "I Love Amy", that one was genuinely possessive with the things/people she love. This one just seems mean and selfish - teasing Rei because she can even though she doesn't actually like/love Rei.

Users who are viewing this thread