Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 4 - Our Private Matters

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I am reading this. I feel really sorry for Rei. Ami is just horrible and I really doubt the story can turn that perception around.
maybe this'll end up in some huge 'harem' thing and then rei would find more 'compatibility' with one of the 'side chicks' more XD

Dex-chan lover
Ok, she just don't give a damn about their dating relationship. She decided to go out with Rei because she didn't had any reason to refuse.
She treats Rei like any other of her friends. When she's sad she comfort her, angry she tease her, happy she lets her be. And in between she tease Rei with her dating expectations. I don't think she is doing it with pure malice. It's just the way she treats her friends, maybe.
But the only thing that I don't like about Ami is, she's taking Rei as granted. Like no matters what she does she will always come back because she loves her.
Also, using the same cliffhanger as the last chapter... Come on author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
okay, 4 chapters in and I hate the love interest and feel nothing for the protagonist when theres a metric ton of red flags for this girl and she still keeps on giving. I probably will check this out whenever the final chapter shows up.

Thanks for the translation tho! Hope everyone staying on for the story enjoys honestly.

Dex-chan lover
typical manga of girl who got blinded by loving red flag girl eh

can’t really judge for now since we still don’t know what’s going on with Ami, but i do wish she will get lectured by her friends.
as for Rei, gdi i wish author can stop making her kneeling in public whenever she feel down just because of Ami.

Dex-chan lover
anyone got link for chapter 5
I doubt any other team is looking into this since it's not like rehashed scans has disappeared for 4 months or so, but if you mean the raws you can click on it through the main title site, tho it only shows the first chapter so idk if you need to have an account in JP or pay for it but i imagine most it's still being released one chapter at a time so we'll only see it when it gets updated

Users who are viewing this thread