Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 3 - Our First Date

Dex-chan lover
Rei is such a schmuck. Even considering what she's going through, I really can't feel bad for a person with no self-respect at all. The whole "I only care about myself to the point I don't care about you at all" was just brushed to the side by her, like it's not a big deal. And after all of that, she ends up as a 4th wheel and she still doesn't leave. I really can't empathize with this level of a doormat.

Rei is such a schmuck. Even considering what she's going through, I really can't feel bad for a person with no self-respect at all. The whole "I only care about myself to the point I don't care about you at all" was just brushed to the side by her, like it's not a big deal. And after all of that, she ends up as a 4th wheel and she still doesn't leave. I really can't empathize with this level of a doormat.
Yeah she really should've left. I doubt that would've done anything to Ami's ego though. This whole thing is played like a comedy and it just just aggressively frustrating instead. I'm gonna keep reading though, on the off chance that Rei finally gives Ami her comeuppance.

Group Leader
Ah yes, toxic relationships. So wholesome~
0fAEHo7.png

Dex-chan lover
She's a kid, why do you expect her to deal with problems like a mature person would? She hasn't dated anyone before ☠️

Dex-chan lover
Oh, here is my portion of toxic yuri this month, thank ya for the translation!
I mean.. The weird thing is that Ami has kind of Goldfish Memory Level ô_ô.. Like it's toxic, but Rei basically already said 'I kinda want you to suffer in all possible ways cuz I ain't feeling shit hawhaw', yet she keeps getting surprised by what Rei does 😐

Dex-chan lover
She's a kid, why do you expect her to deal with problems like a mature person would? She hasn't dated anyone before ☠️
Eh... I'd think that most people would go "fuck this shit I'm out" if you're trolled into an outing with friends while being led on to expect a romantic date even at that young of an age. Rei's just hopelessly codependant. Being such isn't too unusual when you're that young, but this is still an extreme degree even if you consider that.

Dex-chan lover
If she acted like an actual teenager, this would have "Aaaangst" tag all over it. Because teenagers would overthink and worry about everything. And freak out.

The bare minimum would be going with it, but still being internally aware that something is not exactly right, and worrying about it. But she is taking the hits with a smile, inside and out.

She acts like a gaslighted woman in a long-term abusive relationship, who is convinced that she is worthless, and if she leaves, she will 100% die alone. And if she makes any noise, the other person will immediately leave. Because that's how worthless she is.

Users who are viewing this thread