Koi to Uso - Ch. 244 - As If It Were Kofun

Dex-chan lover
wish the author would stop dangling the so fabled "secret" so much, and just give us the reveal already.

i check out this manga from time to time to see if there's any progress and there's always like zero progress/development/things brought to light, every fucking time, without fail. what a dump

Thanks for still doing this guys. Hoping we ll see something happening in the near future. This started well and went 100 to 0 real soon but still i wish to kepp reading it until the end. So thank you again for your work!

Dex-chan lover
so... they're either directly related or this is the world's longest and most convoluted story about a bureaucratic fuck-up.

and honestly if they did turn out to be related that'd still be okay. because you know... that thing nihon thing about cousins!

alabama

Double-page supporter
So nejima mate chosen by AI is second best one seems still very good.

Dex-chan lover
So will we finally get some fuckin answers? I don't see how the author can sidestep this time but it will prolly take months for the next pages to be released so.... the agony.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not even curious about the damn secret anymore but it better be crazy if it dragged out this long which I totally bet it isn’t

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples yeah that'd be too alabama for alabama. but not alabama enough for nihon!

i don't think they could pull off being directly related right now without going full soap opera with the parents.

in fact, if you think a little longer than the manga deserves, it's probably just a bureaucratic fuck up.

it's most likely something really stupid that has been dragged on for an equally stupid amount of chapters

Aggregator gang
@ninjazz Lol omg...
Ahem! Anyway tbh it’s this author we are talking about, they probably will do it so they could have a big soap opera with the parents.... They do love drawing it out afterall

Users who are viewing this thread