Koi to Uso - Ch. 264 - Warning

So this is still going on I have only watched the anime and was planning on reading the manga but I don’t think I want to now

Group Leader
We apologize that some of the pages are smaller than the others. There was a mess up.
Join the discord for more info and announcements:
https://discord.gg/sCQcDKbUmk

for anyone asking why the pages and uneven size there was a error rerindering the redrawing and will be fix next chapter

-darkekn

Uneven pages, shmuneven shmages, just having this available to consume is a friggin godsend. Thank you so much, bullet scans group

Dex-chan lover
@CashRoot yes, left wing Venezuela is such glorious society. You should visit once and enjoy eating out of trash cans like the rest.

Now keep your deluded political belief to yourself and off the forum!

@HammerU89 You couldnt be more right, i live in Brazil and the sheer size of refugees from Venezuela trying to get a job or even something to eat is insane. Also, their currency is as good as toilet paper.

i hope he doesnt end with this girl tbh ,i dont know why ,but i dislike her

Dex-chan lover
At least now we know that big secret that was teased for years. I always preferred a Misaki ending, but now I'm even more convinced of that.

I was wondering what the explanation was going to end up being but boy did it end up being contrived

"oh no a delayed activation LETHAL GENE"

"the only cure is ILLEGAL GENE THERAPY"

"he can't know about the ILLEGAL GENE THERAPY on his LETHAL GENE or we won't treat him anymore. Oh also it would make his love fake or something, I dunno lol"

I can't help but feel like the author could have come up with a way more believable explanation. Maybe space aliens.

Oh well! Still like the art and enjoy reading, thanks for the scanlatin'

Users who are viewing this thread