Koi to Uso - Ch. 276 - Can't Be Brave

Fed-Kun's army
i can only see this going one way:
he ends up with takasaki. lilina stays very good friends with both of them and becomes a doctor to research his disease since he wont receive treatment from the government anymore. whether she gets another notice or not i have no idea.

we all know he's going to choose takasaki but damn in my heart I hope he choose Lilina 😭

Dex-chan lover
How about we appease both Lilina and Takasaki fans by having his treatment stop after the Ministry finds out and him dying a few months later? That way, no one loses. 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, i'm so sad about Lilina, seems its gonna be a Takasaki ending

@Winderlies Yeah that would save us and them the trouble of choosing^^

When we heard about Takasaki side of the story , the MC was going to go after her.
However I did think for a while that he would have just gone with Lilina because of his nature.
I did think from the start that Takasaki was being blackmailed because she hacked the system. It turned out to be more because of what she found out.
Ok for this to end he is going to need help from an adult . So the question is will it be from his family or from one of his councillors. However which one? The male who isn't 100% sure about the system or the female who is a fan of the system and is leaving the job.
Also what will happen about the system? Will it survive and continue or will it be stopped ?

Dex-chan lover
Lilina is literally the perfect partner. Come the fuck on author.

lmao seeing grand blue fantasy after the last page, was like the spanish inquisition meme. No one expects Grand blue fantasy!

well first of all this manga setting is what is contradictiry i mean it obviously overstep boundary of equality and freedom of human rights so fuck the slife of life tag man and draggin this for 300 chapters even pizza will get cold then it wont taste same so better finish it hot then saviour and waste it

I still have hope for Lilina, they have something precious. Misaki gives him high anxiety for a lot of reasons, there's a miserable feeling to love someone that saved you. What if you stop loving them as much ? Do you still deserve to live ? That's bonkers but it's what goes on his mind. That's a lot to take on his shoulders and i really do not want him to end up with her, feeling like he owe her everything in his life. She saved him willingly, took risks willingly, sacrificed herself willingly. She was prepared for it. She's not doing it on purpose but the whole situation is quite manipulative for Yukari. Does he have a right to love Lilina ? Can he move on ? I feel like Misaki has to free him. If the author doesn't do that i'll be super disappointed lol

Once again best girl is going to lose
Why do I always end up rooting for the one who’s destined to lose

Dex-chan lover
@Kreed thats because you ( and many many others) are so busy self-inserting that you fail to actually read the story and see the characters as they are ( including their feelings) instead of fantasizing about what you want them to be.

Users who are viewing this thread