Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, I feel bad for the girls legs, it's painful to sit in that position for 2 hours, especially with a persons head resting on top of it meaning you can't move.

Dex-chan lover
interesting chapter, looking forward to see more.
Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
@DaZEROrk chapter 0 was a oneshot teaser released on the author's twitter, the manga was supposed to be serialized in December. But due to how well received the twitter chapter was, it was released in the October issue of ComicRex.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol once I was translating something, the first half was 1:1 whereas the other half was an english script projection (i.e. if they had native english people act out the scene). So I can understand.

Group Leader
I'm asking a family member to get the digital raws for me (Japanese IP address required), I'll get working on the next chapter as soon as I get them!

Dex-chan lover
@GenericAsian Page 7 the word "look", page 10 the word "able", page 12 & 19 the word "seriously" & page 17 the word "sleep" in sleep-loving are misspelled. The premise of the plot is interesting & I do like art plus this guy loves thighs so that gets a thumbs up in my book. Minus the spelling errors, this was a pretty good translation so keep up the good work & thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv Thank you very much for pointing out my mistakes. I'll do a better job at proofreading for the next chapter!

And yes thighs are fantastic

Dex-chan lover
Eh doesn't her legs get numb sitting like that for 2 hours with weights on it

Users who are viewing this thread