Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Final Chapter: Even so, I Choose…

Dex-chan lover
Should’ve gone the harem route (2 girlfriends, not sure if that counts as a harem), but of course the girl on both volume covers and in the description wins. Who could’ve seen that coming? Not sure what the point of introducing a second heroine is when there is a 99.999…% chance she will lose, even if didn’t get axed it would be a prolonged version of the same thing. The two girls would have competed for the MC’s love, maybe other rivals would appear, but ultimately the girl on the cover would have won.

Dex-chan lover
Shoutout to all the harem protagonists, who haven't realized it yet.

MyhK2fx.png
Source for your pfp

Well, well, well, axe-kun, you did it again. Regardless, thank you for translating this series.

While the ending felt a bit rushed, I can at least sleep at night knowing who he's sleeping with :sneaky:

Thanks for finishing the translations.

I mean, its a romcom I guess. The ending was lack luster even if we knew who was going to win all along. I can say it's mid. 5/10

Dex-chan lover
welp, that was a good waste of time 😗
thank you for the team for translating this

Double-page supporter
oh end ??? eerrrrr......... thank you for the translation, its been a good fun read, BUT man that One Punch Man new chapter was fun read

It got axed, but are any of us surprised? It wasn't much of a story to begin with🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Should’ve gone the harem route (2 girlfriends, not sure if that counts as a harem), but of course the girl on both volume covers and in the description wins. Who could’ve seen that coming? Not sure what the point of introducing a second heroine is when there is a 99.999…% chance she will lose, even if didn’t get axed it would be a prolonged version of the same thing. The two girls would have competed for the MC’s love, maybe other rivals would appear, but ultimately the girl on the cover would have won.
Yeah I'd just have no introduced the losing childhood friend. She's barely in the chapters we got so she could be scrubbed and nothing would really be lost. The axed ending single page epilogue is a kick in the teeth too. I almost thought it was gonna go the "And our adventures continued" ending for a moment.

This is a pointless read, theres no romance, theres really no comedy, theres no plot, theres almost no character progression. 2/10 wouldn't read again.

Contributor
Ends as expected with poster girl Kotori as the winner and childhood friend Tsubasa as the losing heroine.

On one hand, I kinda feel bad for Tsubasa, I liked her better than Kotori (bec. she's less annoying and more my type lol); On the other hand, Kotori put in the effort for her win: understandably, she worked for it and did most of the heavy lifting in this "romcom"—with an almost aromantic brick wall of a male lead—that didn't develop any feelings for anyone until the manga was basically over.

As usual, the childhood friend showed up late and didn't make any effort until another girl started making moves on him. Tsubasa jogging his memories inadvertently allowed her rival to win, adding insult to injury. Even Chiyo was playing wingman for Kotori, Tsubasa was simply written to lose.

Oh well, I've seen this play out countless times. Average at best (I'm being very generous here.)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda cute, kinda dysfunctional characters, but I do like someone telling someone off for using the childhood friend card. Childhood friends are fine, but it's not fine to use that as some kind of entitlement or think that holds up in the face of current interactions.

Users who are viewing this thread