Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Final Chapter: Even so, I Choose…

Dex-chan lover
Welp, seems like I spoke too soon last time...."drama" lasted basically nothing and brought nothing and cover girl won as expected...I guess "the early bird catches the worm" as usual....too bad for Chita, literally appeared in the story just to end it..
Anyway, whether this was axed or a trial on some sort, it had its ups and downs....but all in all, it was a short and enjoyable read, nothing extraordinary but still enjoyable

Shoutout to all the harem protagonists, who haven't realized it yet.

MyhK2fx.png
Hayato from megami no cafe terrace would like to have a word with you on that

Aggregator gang
hmmmm ok good ending , no harem ending but real romance ending XD in the end going to kotoni no his childhood friend (chita) but feels sad for chita but yeahh its ok :') and bcause already created from author focus story fmc(kotori/kohai) and mc too. but yeaa somestimes feels short >< no beach or holiday story =.=

Dex-chan lover
Well well well
Looks like this one's beheaded by the axe. Tho should've add something more...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. It was a weird hook for a story so I guess that’s why it was cancelled but I’m glad you TL all of it.
I feel the ax was more because of the half assed love triangle. It honestly distracted from the original cuteness the story had. It forced more drama inside the story than was needed and killed off a lot of the cuteness...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, seems like I spoke too soon last time...."drama" lasted basically nothing and brought nothing and cover girl won as expected...I guess "the early bird catches the worm" as usual....too bad for Chita, literally appeared in the story just to end it..
Anyway, whether this was axed or a trial on some sort, it had its ups and downs....but all in all, it was a short and enjoyable read, nothing extraordinary but still enjoyable
That "drama" and the introduction of a needless love rival are probably what killed it.

Dex-chan lover
The story is dumb in a funny way and the main heroine is cute both personality and design. Shame it got axed but at least it gave us epilogue page if nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute little series. Definitely feels like it was axed, but not ended poorly at least. Honestly, sometimes I think polyamorous relationships are fine and feel it would be here.

now where is the uncensored hentai version where they have a threesome :p

Art is top notch, but the ending feels rushed.
Smells like an axe.
...please give me more anime girl thighs....

Dex-chan lover
just walking away to go sleep would have made this ending brilliant!

That one extra page of epilogue ruins it lmao

I know that kotori was obviously going to win, but in all honestly chita should have won considering their histories with him. Kotori essentially liked him simply cuz he didn't give her attention like most other people, but chita actually had a somewhat touching backstory with him.

Users who are viewing this thread