Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Why not? We're at the beach

Dex-chan lover
8SFY4CZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't really think it's NTR vibes here, since the author seems to be setting up each villain with one of the rangers.

Besides, it was only a matter of time until her secret identity was busted.

Oh cmon green...

I want a solid 1-1 relationship with no other love rivals for this manga. Please let it stay that way.

Dex-chan lover
For a sec I thought she really did destroy the submarine

Contributor
This was a really nice beach chapter, Desi and Fudou are so cute together. (Fucking kiss already!)

Beast Queen seems to be being set up with Blue here, and eeeh, I wanna see more of him first. He’s more comedic relief, though, so I can see it working out though his sheer perseverance.

Green is mad suspect though. Has he figured out her identity? Did he gain a crush on her? Both? Ngl, hope it’s the former more than the latter. If we do get the latter, hope it only lasts one chapter. Then again, he seems pretty chill for a hot dude.

Wait...
>Last name is Todoroki
>More or less emotionless when speaking
>Is literally introduced by giving Desumi some cold soba
>Story is about heroes and villains

Yg35iRo.jpg

No. No. No no no. NO. Green. No. F*ck off. This is my wholesome cargo shipment. Go raid another boat. I need this one to stay afloat for all of eternity. Don't you DARE mess this shit up for them.

Contributor
Green, if you get in the way of this couple in any way, intention be damned, you'll have TWO organizations gunning for your head.

Users who are viewing this thread