Koibito Ijou no Koto wo, Kanojo Janai Kimi to

Damn, this is dangerous. Getting back together with your ex is never a good idea, remember all the hurt you caused to each other. Distance is the most respectful option here, no matter how much you miss them

Im gonna do some preemptive bitching about how i feel like the books gonna go this feels like a story where they're gonna be like "oh no we can't get back together were ex's" when thats gotta be the dumbest shit grow the fuck up ppl stay breaking up and getting together especially since the set up is that they actually grew the fuck up ppl chnage for the better and the worse but when they have both changed and (again im guessing whats gonna happen) want to get together again why the fuck do they put a giant stigma on it. (Please talk shit to me about how I was wrong in my prediction in the future.)

Please tell me this will be good. I've come over stories like this where it ends up being ntr. Like mc or fmc cheating on their partners to be with each other. I may as well complain about one that I saw and it's just ntr under the guise of wholesomeness

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna do some preemptive bitching about how i feel like the books gonna go this feels like a story where they're gonna be like "oh no we can't get back together were ex's" when thats gotta be the dumbest shit grow the fuck up ppl stay breaking up and getting together especially since the set up is that they actually grew the fuck up ppl chnage for the better and the worse but when they have both changed and (again im guessing whats gonna happen) want to get together again why the fuck do they put a giant stigma on it. (Please talk shit to me about how I was wrong in my prediction in the future.)
nah soz man, that's a bit off.

You should never get back with an ex for the very reason that YOU BOTH MOVED ON. You never want to get with or marry someone who already moved on from you before. Instead find someone that wants to move on WITH YOU, not without.

Don't settle for less. Which is exactly what getting back with an ex is.

There is only ONE, exception, if you and your ex never dated or tried to date others inbetween, i.e. you didn't actually move on, you just broke up, but still wanted the other.

But once you move on, it's dead jim, anything will just be a cope out, and someone not valuing themselves properly. (the person who doesn't think they're settling, and don't be mistaken, one of you does, because had one of your other relationships worked, they wouldn't be there).

Basically, find someone where you're not their second (3rd 4th 5th etc.) choice, because the others failed, so they came back because it worked before.

p.s. for all I know, this could be the rare exception, where they didn't really want to break up, and was just shit, and so they went about their lives missing the other, not dating other people, or even trying to, and then bumped into eachother and was a "Finally, THEY'RE BACK!" moment.... but I'd bet good money it's the settling route, because they couldn't make it work with others, which is a recipe for divorce and cheating irl, or if they can't find better, a shitty marriage. Only in fiction does that BS work.

Dex-chan lover
Never get back with an ex folks, have some self-respect.

They moved on from you, so find someone where they aren't settling for you cause they failed with the person they tried to replace you with.

(yes there is the RARE exception of them not trying to move on from you, and always wanting to get back with you... but this is reality, that shit, is extremely rare, and usually if you are exceptional in some way... even then, not worth it, if they broke it off).

Tldnr: value and respect yourself, don't settle for being settled on.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess the forum for this story will be people trauma dumping about exes? :pepela:

Interesting premise so far in chapter 1, definitely enjoy seeing a more mature couple/relationship than the dime a dozen highschool/teen romances.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me this will be good. I've come over stories like this where it ends up being ntr. Like mc or fmc cheating on their partners to be with each other. I may as well complain about one that I saw and it's just ntr under the guise of wholesomeness
Where?

It's rare to see an adult romance manga, I hope it stays good.

As for the debate about exes, I also want to participate. The key to whether or not it makes sense to return is what the reason for the separation was, at least until now, the protagonists have not done anything particularly bad to each other, so the door to one day resuming their relationship may remain open. On the contrary, if they have been hurt, very few people are capable of changing, so it is better to move on.

nah soz man, that's a bit off.

You should never get back with an ex for the very reason that YOU BOTH MOVED ON. You never want to get with or marry someone who already moved on from you before. Instead find someone that wants to move on WITH YOU, not without.

Don't settle for less. Which is exactly what getting back with an ex is.

There is only ONE, exception, if you and your ex never dated or tried to date others inbetween, i.e. you didn't actually move on, you just broke up, but still wanted the other.

But once you move on, it's dead jim, anything will just be a cope out, and someone not valuing themselves properly. (the person who doesn't think they're settling, and don't be mistaken, one of you does, because had one of your other relationships worked, they wouldn't be there).

Basically, find someone where you're not their second (3rd 4th 5th etc.) choice, because the others failed, so they came back because it worked before.

p.s. for all I know, this could be the rare exception, where they didn't really want to break up, and was just shit, and so they went about their lives missing the other, not dating other people, or even trying to, and then bumped into eachother and was a "Finally, THEY'RE BACK!" moment.... but I'd bet good money it's the settling route, because they couldn't make it work with others, which is a recipe for divorce and cheating irl, or if they can't find better, a shitty marriage. Only in fiction does that BS work.
I hate to assume but I actually don't so sounds like you and not just you but many people in this thread went through some terrible break ups. Now the rest of this response is not about you but a generalization, people can break and it not end in a ridiculous shit show even though many seem to end that way it doesn't have too. Also you talk in absolutes alot imo it's terrible to think that way about such a broad topic (not telling you change your opinion about this just how I feel) and real life is never perfect you settle all the time you're never someones #1 if you're searching for that good luck I don't think its happening. (I love speaking out my ass from a position of ZERO experience and I love arguing online even more)

Dex-chan lover
I hate to assume but I actually don't so sounds like you and not just you but many people in this thread went through some terrible break ups. Now the rest of this response is not about you but a generalization, people can break and it not end in a ridiculous shit show even though many seem to end that way it doesn't have too. Also you talk in absolutes alot imo it's terrible to think that way about such a broad topic (not telling you change your opinion about this just how I feel) and real life is never perfect you settle all the time you're never someones #1 if you're searching for that good luck I don't think its happening. (I love speaking out my ass from a position of ZERO experience and I love arguing online even more)
Interesting perspective.

I'm more talking from biology and psychology.

I myself have not had a terrible break up. And yes peaceful ones do exist.

I'm more talking about the getting back together aspect, because it's simply not good for either party, if either of them had moved on.

Now a situation where they breakup, are still single, don't date, and just try to get by, then realise it was stupid, then get back together, and talk it out, work through shit etc. that's fine.

It's the break up, and then go get with someone else, it treats the other party as the 2nd best option, the one they settle for, devalues them as a person. Especially if they're male, as it's very emasculating.

Basically, it treats them like a fail-safe, someone to fall back on because they couldn't replace them, "Fine I'll get with you instead" but if they could have stayed with the other option, they would, and if asked they'd go.

Hope that makes sense.

If anyone has the novel raws, links, or anything, like volume 4 illustrations or anything please send the links cuz I am dying to know the ending

Users who are viewing this thread