Koibito wa Oni no Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The only notable item MC ate that morning was Akaha's (rich girl friend) cupcake in Chp 3...🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo, I thought it'd follow the childhood friend being never having confirmed her feelings trope, not full on yandere. Good surprise.

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend that's not gonna win + yandere + rich girl + bodyguards + youkai + curse powers.... holy shit, poor MC he got all the negative stats in one friend XD (or maybe its the guy friend doing the curse 😏😏)

Aggregator gang
I knew it I knew it somebody in the last chapter said it was the guy but it clearly the girl. smh.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter he awakened to muscular woman
now traps

i wonder what else will he discover

also since it loks like the rich friend is the tengu and its yandere as fuck, i for once, support a random dude trying to get in between them, for once they should be helpful

damn when childhood friends is ur favorite trope but both the oni and the tengu are childhood friends HNG

Soooooooooooo on what dimensional plane of existance, did our ever so yandere princess expect our main character would happily choose her, after 10 bloody years of cursing him!?

That being said.....i do enjoy the absolutley treasure trowe of cliche's thrown into her character.

Oni girl is ofcourse never going to loose. Not that the tengu bit.....err "friend" can ever be forgiven. (She will ofcourse....cause manga.)

Oh well. More please!

I'm just gonna wish for a Kappa Deredere Gyaru in a future arc now while I still can.

Users who are viewing this thread