Koibito wa Oni no Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@MRain I was going to rebuke you by saying that he is not ht one that made the cake, but then, who says that you can't apply it on the cake after it was made? and who says that he is not secretly the girl in the last page? and who says that the "girl" tengu in the last page is not secretly a trap? I mean, we saw a trap oni after all.

So yeah, your comment is scarily possible...

Group Leader
What dictionary are you using where "hilding" is a verb, "formay" means ability, and "undersearch" is a thing?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you, Akaha.

I know the backstory is coming and its gonna be a sobstory that he forgot bla bla bla you came after the oni girl why are you such a bitch. Again, fuck you, Akaha.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhhhhhhh ok, sooo i assume
the childhood female friend is a tengu or raven person or what ever.

So the female childhood friend is a Tengu and is in love with him but can’t admit it? So she put a curse on him to keep other women away.

Kz3

So....the female childhood friend put a curse on him cause "mine mine mine" and.....fuck thats low how you do our boy like that

Dex-chan lover
So the mysterious childhood friend was secretly a yandere? You know I can get a possessive immature kid doing that (and I’m not really gonna blame a five year old for making a harmful decision; its on parents/guardians to correct that), but as she grew up she saw how much emotional trauma the curse brought him. He saw how much he hated it and how poorly he came to think of himself because it. She should have lifted it when she stopped being five and learned basic empathy. When, she grew up she should have also learned how to express her feelings properly and stop hiding behind roundabout ways and curses. She had literally no competition. All she needed to do was drop the curse and ask him out. I would have been more okay if the Oni he made a promise to cursed him. She would have similarly been an immature kid when she cast it, but not had the benefit of seeing firsthand how much distress, pain, and trauma the curse cause the mc. This childhood friend isn’t even cute, she’s just the worse. I was also just hoping the person that placed the curse would be more of a mystery and then maybe it’d turn out it was him yandere mom that’s actually a supernatural being too (or step mom or something; idk) or maybe so other crazy powerful immortal with no sense of empathy and a messed up definition of love. Or you know just like anything more interesting and surprising than it being the random female childhood friend that was just introduced (almost specifically to hint at her being behind the curse).

Dex-chan lover
A trap with heterochromia... omg a new desire as definitely opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread