Koikatsu Matching Island

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, i'm sure this manga will totally be great and not ecchi fanservice and girl every chapter. /s

Double-page supporter
wait, so is this going to be just straight up ecchi/romancing? cause I was sure with that as a base premise it'd go along the lines of them getting stranded and being forced to survive without help from the outside world and/or in spite of something on the island trying to kill them off...
I'm actually not really big on the whole ecchi/romance for romance's sake thing, so if it doesn't go sideways I'm outta here

no killing ? psychological warfare ?

Man and women who doesn't know each other on an uninhabited island, they're free to have erotic situations! romance! survival! Search for your fated lover... now, disembarking!
is this some hentai plot ?

Dex-chan lover
@IVVO
mfr1wgsrdji01.jpg

Aggregator gang
With this shit load amount of characters, probably some NTR shit is about to happen later...

Double-page supporter
There seems to be a lot of errors in the description, the scanlators might wanna take a look and see if its alright.
I feel like the art has URAN sensei written all over it, whilst the story has nothing to do with lolis. This implies that URAN is the artist and not the author.
Plus there's some nonsense about URAN factory at the bottom.

Fed-Kun's army
About URAN, aka URAN-FACTORY:
*Not to be confused with another mangaka under the same name: URAN (雨蘭) aka Uran no Yakata.

But this manga specifically is mentioned as the latter URAN's work, as it says on the latter's Twitter bio, though (you can tell it's the latter's account because of the banner/DP used).

Users who are viewing this thread