Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
nah_id_win.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Whole class being supportive, truly, peak fantasy.

Kaga? Gyaru, giving the rival support everyone needs. Always pushing Midou towards the right direction. Remember when everyone was shitting on her because she asked Midou out? (Even though you could see she was being the push Midou needed the whole time from a mile away.) I bet you she would run Support Alcremie in Tera Raids, that's how much of a chad she is.
She should be the one who records Midou fucking Hiura for the whole class to see. Hell, she might give Midou some more pointers as he goes balls deep into Hiura.

Connection being shit at work, so I won't write more, but. Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
After Stand Proud opened up his domain he said are you you are strong, because you are I'm you? Or are you the one who left it all behind and his overwhelming intensity! because... with this treasure I summon...?
The fingered simply answered... Nah, I'd win.

Well, it's nice that you explained that you mistranslated it on purpose, but with all the bullshit localizers pull it would be nice if it wouldn't happen. Would've been just as easy to translate it more accurately and then in the notes you could have made the joke. Same effect but with less localizer energy.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro please don't start putting shit fotm memes in your tl it's cringe as fuck.

Like, especially after being accused of misrepresenting the authors intent and defending yourself from that. Come on lmao

Users who are viewing this thread