Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 84

Double-page supporter
I never felt such unease reading a statement of the author. At the end of the day all I want for them is to be happy

Dex-chan lover
I thought his throat was sore cause he was sucking off Hiura too much. Swallowing gallons of cum, fresh from the source.

But, it's probably some drama reason. Whatever I guess.

Just hope Midou gets to eventually fuck cute Hiura from behind. With Hiura's soft ass cushioning Midou's thrusts everytime he gets pumped inside of. With Midou dropping a few loads and leaving him gaping when he finishes.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I'll be surprised if they end up taking estrogen, i dont think theres many manga out there that has one of their characters take estrogen/testosterone.
Hmm, that commentary from the author 🤔
Oh boy. I can already see ahead of time how much of the dumpter fire the comments are going to become with a gender dysphoria and it seems the author know too :kek:
I commend her for her bravery of touching such themes when she knows perfectly well how weird people that read BL are about this things

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. I can already see ahead of time how much of the dumpter fire the comments are going to become with a gender dysphoria and it seems the author know too :kek:
I commend her for her bravery of touching such themes when she knows perfectly well how weird people that read BL are about this things
Fujoshi is such a cancer to whatever poor fandom that they infested in

Users who are viewing this thread