Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 84

Double-page supporter
Don't worry, Hiura, there will be voice practices in your future like had in ours :qq:

[more spam]
Mental illness folks. Not a thing to make light of.

Within 30 seconds of me posting this, I refreshed the page and a certain someone who pretended to block me is watching this thread. Curious.

Last edited:
y’all mainlining radioactive egoism, and need to not speak, because at this point I’m starting to think y’all are just transphobic trolls trying to make us look bad.

It’s literally making me sick. My Jew stomach can’t handle this.
Time for fizzygood makefeelnice.
are, you okay..? like what are you even talking about? 😭
And also, idk anything about what the author has said irl. I'm making guesses based on the information the manga has given, like I said, I would be VERY surprised if the author took it down that route. BUT, I still see the possibility from small things in the story and the ending of this chapter.
Like, why are you so mad that people are pointing that out?
I'm gonna stop responding now cause I think you might actually just be schizo from how you are acting and replying 💀

Dex-chan lover
are, you okay..? like what are you even talking about? 😭
And also, idk anything about what the author has said irl. I'm making guesses based on the information the manga has given, like I said, I would be VERY surprised if the author took it down that route. BUT, I still see the possibility from small things in the story and the ending of this chapter.
Like, why are you so mad that people are pointing that out?
I'm gonna stop responding now cause I think you might actually just be schizo from how you are acting and replying 💀
You are making trans people look bad by pushing this boy who has said “I do not wish I was born a girl” into the “girl” box because he like presenting femme.
You are being what TERFs say all trans people are.

”in dress” does not mean “girl”.

The official translation had a first run where the translator for whatever reason changed things to make him written to be a trans girl, and it didn’t take long for the author to make them pull it.
How many tweets have been quoted and translated at the end of chapters saying “I’m writing a story about a boy and a femboy falling in love, and am looking forward to telling the story of what comes after they start dating,” which is an explicit statement that he is a boy.

”stop responding“ implies you responded more than once.

”You strongly disagree, and I didn’t understand this joke. Idiots have made you angry. I can’t understand clearly-written English. You must be mentally ill.” You’re a problem.

To all those people who are also annoyed with the behaviour of these absolute children: WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS. THIS IS A VOCAL MINORITY, AND I HOPE IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY ARE BEYOND ALL REASON AND EVIDENCE AND HAVE BLINDERS AND DEAF EARS TO ANYTHING BUT WHAT THEY WANT.

Please do not judge trans people by the actions of foolish kids.

I thought his throat was sore cause he was sucking off Hiura too much. Swallowing gallons of cum, fresh from the source.

But, it's probably some drama reason. Whatever I guess.

Just hope Midou gets to eventually fuck cute Hiura from behind. With Hiura's soft ass cushioning Midou's thrusts everytime he gets pumped inside of. With Midou dropping a few loads and leaving him gaping when he finishes.

Thanks for the TL
Lol literally "Oh no drama? Anyways..."

You are making trans people look bad by pushing this boy who has said “I do not wish I was born a girl” into the “girl” box because he like presenting femme.
You are being what TERFs say all trans people are.

”in dress” does not mean “girl”.

The official translation had a first run where the translator for whatever reason changed things to make him written to be a trans girl, and it didn’t take long for the author to make them pull it.
How many tweets have been quoted and translated at the end of chapters saying “I’m writing a story about a boy and a femboy falling in love, and am looking forward to telling the story of what comes after they start dating,” which is an explicit statement that he is a boy.

”stop responding“ implies you responded more than once.

”You strongly disagree, and I didn’t understand this joke. Idiots have made you angry. I can’t understand clearly-written English. You must be mentally ill.” You’re a problem.

To all those people who are also annoyed with the behaviour of these absolute children: WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS. THIS IS A VOCAL MINORITY, AND I HOPE IT IS CLEAR THAT THEY ARE BEYOND ALL REASON AND EVIDENCE AND HAVE BLINDERS AND DEAF EARS TO ANYTHING BUT WHAT THEY WANT.

Please do not judge trans people by the actions of foolish kids.
😭Stop schizo posting. I never said Hiura wants to be a girl, I never even specifically said anything about trans people. All I said is a see the small possibility that the author might make this ark about Hiura and their identity, which could mean anything between cis, non-binary, and yes trans people. I don't know why you are trying to make this about the trans community and how I'm "making them look bad", if casually pointing out possible outcomes in a story with LGBT+ themes is "making them look bad" then the people who think that need to be judged not trans people. And "foolish kids" ?? 😭you are an old person on the internet mad at people speculating about the end of a chapter that was deliberately ended ambiguously for that reason, what you are doing is so asinine. You are clearly beyond reason and cant seem to understand clearly written english because you've blown this way out of proportion and its honestly making you look schizo 💀 I'm actually gonna stop replying now cause I've spent my last ounce of giving a shit on this stupid convo.

Dex-chan lover
… possible…
FALSE!

You said you were done responding, then did without even any possible justification to yourself for going back on that, as all you did was repeat yourself.

The character himself and the author have clearly stated “this is a boy” and you can’t even be respectful enough to use “he”.

You’re just as bad as the people who still refuse to accept that Bridget is a girl.
Character said it, the creators said it and yet “lalalalala I can’t hear you!”

”you’re old!” …yeah, I am. And?
edit: responds again lol

Last edited:
But its a title told from the viewpoint of another character at the start and how she saw Makoto after being told they were amab. To her Makoto was her "crossdressing sempai" right then.

A title saying Makoto was, more or less, nonbinary(or just still unsure) wouldnt have made much sense at the start.
Makoto isn't nonbinary he says at the ending that he's a boy who likes cute things

As a fujoshi who is aware of the problems with a lot of BL (A LOT of it!), this ain’t BL.

It doesn’t have the structure or character motivations. The focus is on entirely different things.
This is just a romance story (practically shoujo!), but it’s two guys, and one presents in a more uncommon way.

”Crossplay Love” is a gag comedy romance story that’s got queerness. That’s not the main concern. It’s secondary to “hidden identity shenanigans”.

I am so glad same-gender stuff is moving away from genre-pieces, because I would be fine with BL dying off into the wind. Put the queerness in other genres.
We don’t need stories where the guys somehow don’t know about gayness or “onee-sama“ girls school yuri.
Old hat!
Koisuru is BL, what are you talking about?
The author of the work said that they wrote it under the premise of it being an Otokonoko BL
This story has the structure, focus and characters tropes of a conventional BL series all wrapped in the package of Otokonoko

Tbf with the Otokonoko Senpai one, iirc cause I haven't read it in a long time(never watched the anime), I'm pretty sure there was a whole ark about the MC questioning their identity and about whether they wanted to be a girl or just wear cute clothes, and from what I remember that ark ended with the MC basically saying they didn't know and just wanted to live as themselves.
Makoto end the work as a boy and the author intended them as crossdresser

Users who are viewing this thread