Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Not the twink death :(((((
But lucky for him, estrogen is his friend. IIRC a tiny dose everyday combined with a workout routine can help keeping the feminine shape without the need to transition (since he is not a trans), but you will be depended on it for the rest of the day that you want to keep the body

Dex-chan lover
But lucky for him, estrogen is his friend. IIRC a tiny dose everyday combined with a workout routine can help keeping the feminine shape without the need to transition (since he is not a trans), but you will be depended on it for the rest of the day that you want to keep the body
Could also go the eunuch/choir boy route

Dex-chan lover
bMOE3Qf.png

Someone teach this boy the joys of HRT
HRT won't stop the development of his body or end his aging.
Hiura fear comes from insecurities concerning his role as a "Girl", his misguided idea that once he can't fit this role anymore others will come to not validate or like them anymore. HRT can't solve that, as it won't make him an eternal Bishoujo.
What he needs now is support and love, not to try and fight against the nature of mortality and physical development.
Also, he can still grow feminine without HRT. Make up, exercise, clothing, diet, and many others less agressive means can allow him to become an adult man who has a feminine body and way of expressing themselves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
DANG this release came out quick!

Loves him no matter the sound or form.
What does he picture when he’s thinking about confessing?

Masc mode.

Reminds me of Igarashi-kun & Tanaka-kun. “Even if you were taller and buffer than me, I’d still think you were cute and want to protect you. It’s not about “man” or “woman.” It’s because I love you.”
Similar line is in SasaMyaa, but there’s an exchange earlier in that scene that irks me, so it doesn’t go as hard.

ANTIMONY WHERE ARE YOU
Drowning in a pool they created.

Dex-chan lover
ANTIMONY WHERE ARE YOU
Talking to friends about games.

Ight, they kissed. That means Hiura is giving Midou his consent to fuck. Immediately after this I expect them to check into a love hotel and go ham.
Midou is gonna be enjoying Hiura's soft ass for the 1st time. Skin on skin contact, Hiura's soft ass cushioning everyone of Midou's thrusts, as his prostrate gets hit. Then Hiura's little cock will start dribbling cum slowly, until he blows his load from all the anal pleasure. Midou will obviously go ham and leave Hiura gaping for weeks.
That'll remind Hiura that he'll always be Midou's "girl."

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Facts. Dunno if that’s an option in Japan. Things are… different there, let’s say.
What of spiro?
Seems testosterone is the problem, and less hormones vs more would make sense, from an uneducated perspective. Just seems intuitive.

Also, why not just blockers?

Users who are viewing this thread