Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.95 - Volume 1 Extras

Group Leader
Contents
[ul][li]Cover (2p)[/li][li]Title Page (2p)[/li][li]Main Chapters[ul][li]Ch. 0.1 Page 4 (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 0 Fillers (2p)[/li][li]Ch. 0 Extras (3p)[/li][li]Ch. 1 Extra (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 2 Extras (3p)[/li][li]Ch. 3 Extra (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 4 Extra (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 5.3 Extra (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 5.7 Page 9 (1p)[/li][li]Ch. 5.7 Extras (3p)[/li][/ul][/li][li]Special Chapters[ul][li]Special 1 (10p)[/li][li]Special 2 (6p)[/li][li]Special 3 (3p)[/li][li]Special 4 (2p)[/li][/ul][/li][li]Afterword (1p)[/li][li]Extra Pages (4p)[/li][li]Copyright (1p)[/li][/ul]As with most manga, there are some other minor changes in the volume from the serialization (page 4 of chapter 0.5 particularly stands out), but this is all of the new content.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't that afterword kinda imply that the author plans to take this unprogressing romance as far as the axe allows? Hopefully that's not the case and there'll be actual progress.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I wanted a bit more coverage from his point of view when it all happened and his actual feelings towards Midou. I felt it kinda glossed over that. Like, what he went through when an antisocial person like him decided to come out to his entire school...it couldn't have been easy. And stuff like his parents' thoughts and opinions.

Basically I want more stuff from Hiura's PoV. Specially from when it all began.

Power Uploader
@Walter_vi_Britannia

Trying to court his friend by appearing female at the age of 15 does not seem like a long term perspective.

This is why I like Bokurano Hentai and Uniforms at the Age of Nineteen more — they accurately portray what many trap love stories love to brush over under the table: that appearing as the opposite sex at the age of 15, mid-puberty is something that is quite easy compared to three years later at the end of puberty.

In practice, often traps have a rather short self life.

Double-page supporter
Happy to see some backstory as to why that crossdresser likes crossdressing.

Dex-chan lover
This is so damn gae AND I LOVE EVERY PIXEL! I also love how his first reaction is 'let's tease him a little' our boy was fukkin WAITING for this moment his whole dang life.

Users who are viewing this thread