Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
"Did you get married or something"
Gods, if only. Then they could fuck all night long. Balls slapping or other lewd acts like that. Man, Midou should leave Hiura gaping so much, he can't shit right for a week. My homos really need to have gay sex already.

Thanks for the TL btw, you and the previous guy have been doing a banger job at releasing these quickly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

wow io got two desserts there
first the one they made and also the sweetness in their interactions

Fed-Kun's army
Hi guys, previous translator here. Due to some circumstances, I had Ch 47 and 48 translated and ready for upload, but don't have accessed to them right now. I checked the manga yesterday and saw that someone else uploaded new translation. Since I did the translation out of passion and to revive the manga, I am glad that they picked it up and is continuing to provide translation. Just want to let you guys know what happened to me lool. Thank you all for the support and feedback before and hopefully you can continue to enjoy Hiura's journey. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys, previous translator here. Due to some circumstances, I had Ch 47 and 48 translated and ready for upload, but don't have accessed to them right now. I checked the manga yesterday and saw that someone else uploaded new translation. Since I did the translation out of passion and to revive the manga, I am glad that they picked it up and is continuing to provide translation. Just want to let you guys know what happened to me lool. Thank you all for the support and feedback before and hopefully you can continue to enjoy Hiura's journey. Thanks.
Thanks for all the hardwork! Hope you find more manga to throw your passion at that matches this manga's caliber.

Dex-chan lover
Nguyenk35, you're a deity to me for bringing back Hiura and Midou. I loved your work and I hope to read more of your translations someday!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm really thankful that you picked the translation and revived this series. Thank you so much for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread