Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Vol. 6 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Side couple again. If author is gonna unfocus on our homos for the storytelling. They could at least draw small bits of Midou and Hiura fucking on each end page. Of what they do at home together. Deep kissing while having gay sex. 10/10

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
That was very expected, whatever. I want to see what happens next tho. She deserves her own relationship

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

photography club doing relationship advice huh guess it works

Dex-chan lover
Wait wasn't this dude pursuing her from the beginning and she kept brushing it off or was I misremembering or maybe she's misremembering cause there's this fuckin guy who is all for trying to make her experience what a relationship is. Can anyone tell me if the dude was open about liking her and she kept talking about busts? I don't really wanna scroll through old chapters

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that’s a pretty upsetting thing for Gin to overhear. She says she wants to know what love is and yet this guys been out here confessing to her over and over if I remember right. So basically he just doesn’t stand any chance at all….

Double-page supporter
She's probably not being intentionally written as actually aromantic, right? Don't want to get my hopes up.

Aggregator gang
"Guys may not understand that you want them to sympathize with you..."

Girls may not understand... we don't care.

Guys who complain are written off as whiny losers. If you (F) want someone to mindlessly sympathize with you... you need girl friends. To be specific: ones you don't secretly hate.

Men talk like men. Stop trying to make us into women. If men went around trying to make women talk like men, we would be vilified, and rightly so. So don't do it to us.

Users who are viewing this thread