Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

The fact that this didn't have a yaoi tag but a crossdressing tag made me confused. Literally at 0.3 and my brain be go smol bye.

Reminds me of that trope where the childhood friend pretended to be a boy, except they're actually a boy

The art's really good and all but it kind of disturbs me how, in a BL story, the ML only feels attraction towards MC when they're dressed up as a female.. though I do believe the creator will try to redeem that by making ML also fall for MC's male self.

Dex-chan lover
The art's really good and all but it kind of disturbs me how, in a BL story, the ML only feels attraction towards MC when they're dressed up as a female.. though I do believe the creator will try to redeem that by making ML also fall for MC's male self.
They have implied so far that he was always kinda interested but didn't really process his feelings about it before. He thinks hiura's cute even when not crossdressing. I think if hiura had confessed before he wouldn't have been turned down

This is tagged shoujo??
It's a romance story and it's not unheard of for bl or LGBT stuff to run in shoujo mags these days. All of ayumi komura's work is shoujo

The first manga about traps/trans that I have read and the mc doesn't spend all the time asking the girl if she has a dick. This manga is f****** good, man.

Users who are viewing this thread