Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

I'm straight dude but it's ok as long the dude is femboy and the hole (not really, I'm just curious about gay love)

Eq0V6LvXIAAYj3V.jpg

“He’s to dangerous to be left alive”, man said “I’ll be a girl” fuxking noooo, my brain it’s telling me it’s super gay....lmao I’m done, I’m rolling....but it good no cap....

Power Uploader
Okay yeah, the latest chapter looks like one of those generic piece of trash shoujo manga, I'm gonna stop reading this soon. I hate you author, I loved this series with all my heart and this is what I get, pathetic.

For some reason reading the latest chapter made me irrationally upset. Like I know they'll probably end up together and stuff, but everything going on just makes me so mad. Like some one should tell each of them that they like each other and its obvious to everyone else around them that sees them together. Like that one girl from the photo club should intervene and tell each of them. Ugh I'm so hurt and upset at this. I can't understand why I feel this way. I'm just so invested in these characters. Why do you hurt me author, why?!

Oh no, we have a contender gaytender to hiura's heart.
I mean, it makes sense, he took all of ours.

Users who are viewing this thread