Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Final Chapter Nishino-san keeps her feelings

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you! Show it! Don’t tell!

God what a shit tier ending to a pretty good manga.

Group Leader
Nooo, that was going so well!
The way it ended on a rather sentimental note makes it seem like this one was axed. And I was enjoying it so much....

Fed-Kun's army
An open ending, or I would say it a prologue ending (an ending that is a prologue of something, not an ending for a prologue) is indeed annoying. If it's because it's axed, then it's a shame, but giving a closure will do better a lot.

Well, at least, make them meet each other like in
Kimi no Na Wa
or maybe give them a final moment that indicates that they "may" be together but it's off screen like
Koe no Katachi
. I don't mind whoever he ends up with.

But heck, I WISH THERE WAS MOREEEEEE!

Dex-chan lover
Give me back my feelings you cunt of a manga. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an axe from shadowrealm, but if I ever find out the author did this intentionally, I'm mailing him a box of gorilla shit.

Was this seriously how it ends, because if it is this is a serious disappointment. In fact I look forward to the endings of many stories, and I'm usually not to judgemental about how they end. Except this is an exception, this was by far the most bs ending I've ever seen.

So in that whole year she was gone Kitakantou senpai, best girl by the way, didn't do anything to get closer to bandaid nose? Really?

I'm just gonna assume he got with Kitakantou-senpai while she was gone. Makes me feel better.

great manga, too bad about the ending... they could've done better tbh... too bad.

The magazine executives maybe:
I have AXING power and I cine to take away catharsis from y'all!!

Users who are viewing this thread