Koitsu, Ore no Koto Suki Nanoka?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Final Chapter Nishino-san keeps her feelings

Is this series axed?
The ending felt vague but if it is axed then I guess its understandable.

From what I have read, the series was axed. So the author had to make a (what I call) ‘filler’ ending. If it wasn’t axed, most likely we would’ve received another ending of some sort. Don’t hate on the author, hate on the people who axed and cancelled this.

Dex-chan lover
My hot take is I don't really mind an ambiguous ending, I just wish that this chapter was more fleshed out.

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane I totally agree. This definitely felt rushed, not to mention they didn’t bring up the other girl either(who was a lot better tbh).

I'm just gonna pretend the Scanlators last page is Nishino in her High School uniform, holding the MC's hand. HAPPY ENDING! (thank you translators, you saved this series!)

Aggregator gang
Well, that ending wasn't great. Shame.

Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing.

She had him on MF line, no excuses for not contacting him. I hope Delinquent Senpai snatches dude up since homegirl just ghosted him.

I could've accepted it if anyone showed up the moment she opens the door. Why got axed tho. I felt uncomfortable and rushed to comment section just to ease that uncomfortableness. Thanks translator you da best for keeping up

wtf where's the (real) final chapter? Thanks translator san for your work! hope someday author san tweet the ending

Users who are viewing this thread