Kojiin Tamer - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the orphanage is trying to lighten their burden, aren't they? And they see a chance in doing it in a way where any day it doesn't happen, they actually gain more from it not having happened.

Group Leader
@feha All the kids over 10 have jobs in the main part of town, and Shu is the only one actively wanting to go into the forest, so they're just letting him do what he wants since as long as he stays on the outskirts, it's a safe place because of all the adventurer's

Aggregator gang
She's cute but if she starts getting in his way man imma be annoyed. She's just a kid so she can't help it of course but it's the adult's job to hold her back wtf.

Group Leader
Charlotte's personalities are named "Kindness" and "Gentleness", and everyone loves to see them.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterOfCoin dont remember mc's age, but I think it is below 10. Particularly as him going into town was already unthinkable before last chapter. And the girl is definitely not 10 yet.
No, they have food issues, so as I said before, I think they are looking to downsize. And if it doesn't happen instantly, then all the better, because the kid scavenges more food than he eats. And now adding the girl they are hoping for greater success. Either way.

And I am fairly sure they know he will end up going deeper than the outskirts, at least the orphanage staff seems to implicitly encourage him to, even collecting info for him about stuff *beyond* the outskirts, as they are more valuable.

Group Leader
@feha Yeah, it's going that way, and the next few chapters have a few surprises as well, so look out for those

That's stupid to send her...him I understand cause he went alone without them knowing and was good then did it again but to send her with him is actually putting him and her in danger and he is already in danger being alone cause now instead of looking out for himself he has to look out for her

Dex-chan lover
At this point the orphanage mother is just trying to kill kids off to lift the burden. This is gonna turn into the orphanage from Made in Abyss in a decade or so.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that his sister wagged her tail when happy/excited kinda pissed me off.
cat's tail is erect when they're happy. wagging is dog's and wolf's happy/excited expression

Users who are viewing this thread