Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Ch. 32.5 - Holy Night

Dex-chan lover
sheesh just how far behind are we for us to be getting a christmas chapter in april.

quick edit: i just remembered the first page said 2022 on it and went back to check and it did. we're apparently at least an entire year and some months behind.

Dex-chan lover
sheesh just how far behind are we for us to be getting a christmas chapter in april.

quick edit: i just remembered the first page said 2022 on it and went back to check and it did. we're apparently at least an entire year and some months behind.
Latest raw chapter at 43.5 in the manga up app, so yeah this is quite behind (vol.14 goes up to 43 too)

Last edited:
Enjoyed this chapter. Through, I have mixed feelings about Filly. Compared to other females, she has less presence, too plain design, and weak personality, even with somehow genius with ancient languages / spells. His best bros' wives has awesome personalities, designs, and characters. That make Filly stand out, but in not really good way.

Users who are viewing this thread