Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.7

Dex-chan lover
wow, sleeping for the first time in ten years and his friends are legit happy for him. Wholesome isekai that's not actually an isekai :D

@ZeeVee
Nice that his friends didn’t try (much) to force him into anything he didn’t want to do. So, now… where will the author go with this setup, now that they have it all ready?
Obviously next up is the OP mc hides his power and saves his doubting harem members one by one arc. Do you even mangadex bro?

Dex-chan lover
Finally, shut-eye. As well, wise move. Adventurers are like contractors. They come and go as they please, combined with only getting into necessary power struggles.

A king and a guildmaster have one powerful friend that they consider Bro, back and ready to travel.

Like a good friends, they help each other. But Luck got the NG+, the rest are still on the main line.

But his fan party... all women who become shotacons.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not too fond of characters like this. Why wouldn't you claim your hardwork to be yours? your achievements? the sht you spent 10 years doing? yet letting it go to waste?? forget fame, at least let people recognize whom dedicated so long to prevent a disaster. smh....

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob
Maybe you don't know a great game series names Ys from Falcom.
Adol Christin always gets max level and max weapon and save the world from the crisis at the end of each series
At the start of the new series, he always gets shipwreck, losing his BEST weapon that he still carries from the last series, starts from level 1 and beginner weapon (sometimes he lost his memory as well)

Start over from LVL 1 is nice. I tell you.

Dex-chan lover
@Laxius They already know. There's literally a statue in the middle of town. If he owns up, he also gets the responsiblity of being Archduke Saviour of the World. He'd never get any free time. He seems like a free spirit, not one to get bogged down in politics and such.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee Where will the author take the story, you ask? Well,

the main overarching story is about investigating and stopping the majin worshippers , vampires, who scheme to bring their "dark gods" into the world. Some light adventuring and getting new companions in between (strictly companions, there's no romance in this series).

Dex-chan lover
So when do we find out that he gained the massive physical and magical strength of the demon from constantly draining it?

I think the last 2 panel should be

At last...
Chapter 1 has finished.

damn, the chapter 1 has too many parts.

Aggregator gang
@zz2000

That sounds really
nice. While I'm a sucker for a good prince charming white horse, no-damsel in distress, no-harem romance, I can do without it, if the story is well done. And your spoiler sounds like one of the best fantasy inspired manga in recent times.

Aggregator gang
damn man he got such a fine comrades there
in other kind of manga this would be the opposite and instead they would claim they did everything and say he is completely useless or
he betrayed them

Users who are viewing this thread