Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.7

Aggregator gang
Great, great first chapter. Hate how ow it’s split into sevenths though, that was a rip

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping this is basically like the author asked "What if the Doomslayer retired?"

I may have too much "Doom" on my mind, but the parts depicting his time in the rift just seemed like a perfect parallel to Doomguy staying in Hell to kill demons for all eternity.

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't a noble? But in 1.1 they said he was a lonesome noble tho.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow a party member who isn't a dick and actually a real friend this IS a fantasy genre

Wow in 1 chapter it went from starting off interesting and intense to ending in generic shit like every other isekai style trope

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax

I mean Erik became king for his service in holding back the Majin king, right? It was probably a foregone conclusion that Luck was going to become a noble even if he wasn't one right then and there.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax

He was, but that's not always a guarantee of being king, since we don't know if he was the eldest prince. Not to mention that even if you are the eldest prince, there's always a battle to be the successor among the princes so you aren't 100% going to be king. Being a literal savior of the human race is probably a good way to secure the throne, though.

Users who are viewing this thread