Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 10.5

Dex-chan lover
Golan: "Noooo... why'd you want to leave me... Is it the food? I can get a better chef!" *sniff* "Is it the-"
Luck: "It's that it doesn't really look good for the two-time savior of the world to go unrewarded and be a freeloader because he can't find somewhere to call his own."

Dex-chan lover
LN Vol 5 releases this coming May 14th, 2020.
https://twitter.com/ezogingitune/status/1250331465046343681

Storywise, I believe the manga will soon finish covering WN Arc 1/LN Vol 1.

The WN's been on hiatus since May 2019; author's been working on their other WNs and overseeing their publications. When asked by someone if they'd abandoned the WN, author said it hasn't but please be patient until they can get back to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kookiezi
I kind of get what you are saying. However, I also can respect that maybe he isn't use to this specific situation (fighting with a Divine Cock in your clothes cant be easy to move about however you want). Also, it never said he one-sidedly slaughtered the demons within that rift all the time. There may have been more than a couple close calls.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the multi release Cake. That fight might have made more sense if the author had spelled out why Luck had trouble with one vampire after slaughtering demons for years. I suspect a dark god is a tier above a demon lord and its direct influence is significant but that needs to be said in the story.

Dex-chan lover
not-that-op MC with reliable comrades that not just a filler but have actual roles, nobles do their job, the church actually follows the bible. Wtf with this wholesome manga?

Contributor
The beginning of the series (Chapter 1.2) stated that he was barely holding back the Demons until he defeated a General class and stole its Drain move. However even with that move he had to use the same Marionette Spell to force his body to keep fighting non-stop despite the wounds and fatigue he had. Finally when the barely revived Demon Lord showed up it started by kicking the shit out of him despite all the power he accumulated from draining the entire Demon Army. The MC only won by inflicting even more wounds on himself by burning himself and the Demon Lord alive to destroy the DL's barrier and make it vulnerable to the Drain Touch.

TL;DR: the MC only beat the not-at full-power Demon Lord using a suicide move, and since he fought nothing stronger after that till the fully powered plus Divine Boosted Vampire High Lord (the Demon Lord's equivalent) he would have not won in a straight up fight, as we confirmed in this chapter.

Group Leader
I was starting to think that this was dropped, and then I got 5 chapters, what a surprise. Thanks so much!

A dog tribe calling a legendary hero by his name without any sort of honorific! Wth is these!

Users who are viewing this thread