Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 11.3

The queen is not only a legendary hot priest, but also openly walks with sexy lingerie at night? I know understand why Erik had to knock-up the partys only healer before they entered the Dimensional Rift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
When you're a rich person it's not exhibitionism because the servants aren't considered people, they're just tools used to do all the work. They even change your clothes and bathe you. They also are used for lust outlets whenever you feel like it.

People will and always shall be, utter trash. Reason we need the cleanse.

Dex-chan lover
will mangadex ever fix their shit servers? Batoto never had this level of issues

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? He smashes down a protected wall, walks right into the royal palace, and then criticises the Queen for being in her nightie in her own home?
Even if he is a close friend of the family, isn't that going a bit far?

Dex-chan lover
It's strange there aren't more royal children when the queen is like that. Erik, what are you doing? Or rather, why aren't you doing it?

Dex-chan lover
At least we know how the king likes his wife to be… Either that or she just does it because she can, honestly knowing her personality with what little we’ve gotten so far, either or is just as likely. I’m leaning more on the latter though, Erik strikes me as more of an upstanding kinda guy.

Users who are viewing this thread