Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
@FAT4LS the reason they do that is so that you can read the chapters a bit faster. It takes much longer to translate an entire 50~ something page chapter than it does to translate a 10 page quarter chapter. Be grateful that anyone is translating this at all because you get to read it for free.

Aggregator gang
@dkdumpling Quarter releases are useless to me as I tend to wait for the whole chapter to be released before I read it, anyway. Otherwise I have to go back and constantly reread the other parts of the chapter every time a new part is released.

Dex-chan lover
Considering it's not an overly developed society, sending the criminals to jail doesn't seem likely, or if it's for real, it's a huge waste. The proper way would be to send them to the mines or other forced labour. Back in the day no nation would have kept thousands of criminals locked away, like we do, eating a massive amount of resources every day, without producing anything in return. So, the punishments were public humiliation, fines, execution, or forced labour (in myriad forms). Members of the aristocracy, or some special cases (could be more like hostages), were the only ones who could be kept jailed for a long period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread